Tips on How the Upline Can Improve Relationships
With Their Team
1. Let team members know when they are doing a great job. This will motivate them to do even better. Try to think of unique ways to reward them for their success. Maybe you can create your own rewards system.
2. Stay in touch with team members. Try sending out emails and text. These can include important reminders and special updates. End each message with, let me know if you need to schedule a one-on-one call.
3. Try to respond to calls, emails, and text asap. It is very hard to respond to every call immediately but encourage downline members to leave a message with a brief description with the need. This will let the upline know how urgent the call or email is.
Tips on How the Downline Can Improve Their Upline Relationship
1. Respond to email, text, or calls. It is very hard to respond to them all but responding to some will let the upline know if the downline is interested in building a relationship.
2. Stay in contact with your upline. Try scheduling a one-on-one call at least once a month. This is a great opportunity to let the upline know if there are any concerns or questions.
3. Never Quit! If you feel like quitting, don't feel afraid to share your feelings with your upline. I am sure if you communicate your concerns that there is a solution. Direct sales has it challenges but working as a team can help conquer any giant!
I Hope The Tips Help You Build A Stronger Team!
Thanks so much for visiting!
If you are someone that would like to earn money selling Avon, visit www.sellavon.com - make sure you use my reference code: vsheffield or visit www.youravon.com/vsheffield - we offer a free website and training - no mandatory facials, monthly quotas, stock, or door-to-door unless you want to.
We have a great support system! My team is growing!
I would love to have you aboard (team achievers)
Maybe you just want to browse my website or join there also - www.youravon.com/vsheffield
Join the Avon Network on facebook
Receive Tips & Resources for Your Avon Business
Here's my Other Avon Website
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
I am in the process of making new Avon videos.